Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hump Day

First day of no breastfeeding.  He threw a little bit of a fit this morning, but I quickly gave him some milk and I think we are okay for now.  

Two weeks ago he got his 1 year molar on his left side and now the right one is coming in and he is super cranky.  Maybe the reason why he is waking up at night.  

He woke up at 1 am and 4 am, again.  So sick of this.  We let him cry at 1 and it didn't take him that long to fall back asleep, but at 4 am he cried for at least 30 to 40 minutes.  Dave went in and gave him Tylenol and he went back to sleep right away.  He was wide awake at 5:30.  This is too early for me.  We must train him to sleep in later.  

I have decided I can only handle half of a cup of coffee in the morning.  For the last week I have been drinking an entire big mug full and I am sick after.  I get a terrible headache and I feel nauseous.  This morning I had a small cup and I am feeling okay so far.  This is depressing because I love my coffee.  

I have to run to the grocery store again because we are out of Samuel's milk.  I feel like I am always at the store.  Good thing there is one right around the corner.  

No comments: