Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy Day and Weekly Menu

We have been super busy today.  Samuel woke up around 5:30 and went back to bed around 6:30 and slept until 8:30.  I had a nice morning, drinking my FRESH coffee and relaxing before he woke up.  

I decided I am going to do a new thing on my blog.  Last week I made a dinner menu for the week and it was wonderful.  I bought all the groceries on Sunday and had dinner ready to go all week long.  I didn't have to worry about what I was going to make.  I am going to start posting my weekly menu.  I have such a hard time thinking of new things to make everyday, so I thought this might help you all out too.  It may give you ideas and make your life easier as well.  I have picked pretty easy recipes, so I can prepare stuff during the day and have it all ready to cook or bake at night.  

Here is our weekly menu:

Sunday:  Roasted Turkey Breast
                Warm Potato and Goat Cheese Salad
                Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower

                  Breadsticks
                  Mixed Greens, Tomato, Cucumber Salad

Tuesday:  Chicken, Cashew and Red Pepper Stir Fry with Brown Rice

                        Fresh Veggies on the side

Thursday:  All beef organic hot dogs and turkey chili

Friday:  Free Night - Eat Out

Saturday:  Spinach, Feta and Tomato Quiche

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any aged salami and 'everything' pizza...........


opa