Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Totally and Completely Obsessed

I am completely obsessed with the Real Housewives of New York.  Actually any of the Real Housewives shows.  I have to admit I was disgusted by the fact that there was going to be the Real Housewives of New Jersey, but I saw the sneak peak last night and I am already addicted.  

That show is such a guilty pleasure as Dave put it last night.  You want to turn the channel or vocally express your disgust, but you can stop watching.  I love it.  

Does anyone else think that Kelly is a man? She has man hands and she walks like a man.  I don't know, I just can't get over how manly and big her hands are and she is always messing with her hair and I can't stand it.  

Other then housewives, I have so many shows I am addicted to.  I wish I didn't plan my evening around TV, but I can't stop myself.  Every night there is at least one show I must watch, except for Friday and Saturday.  I don't really watch anything on those days.  

Another random thought...I was driving today and pulled up behind a car.  The first bumper sticker I noticed was "Short People Rule".  I thought well that is interesting, I am a short person, I guess I rule.  Then I looked at the other bumper stickers, "Support Gamers" (stupid) and then the most disgusting one I have ever seen, "Sorry I am speeding, but I REALLY need to poop."  Are you kidding me?!  That is gross.  Then to make it even better, there was a visual of a brown blob on the sticker.  I was stuck behind this car for way too long and I was so grossed out.  Why would you have that on your car?!

No comments: