Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Samuel woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  I already put him down for a nap this because he couldn't seem to do anything but throw fits.  Hopefully when he wakes up again he will be in a better mood.  I have some pictures below of his wonderful tantrum this morning.  I couldn't help but laugh.  

We got our patio furniture this morning.  It wasn't supposed to come for at least another week or so.  We are going to have to put it together, so we can enjoy it before we leave for our vacation.  

Happy boy:


and then...




Love that face:
Check out the big huge snot bubble coming out of his nose.  He was that upset!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rowan is going through this crab-fest right now too. I am blaming the molars because I hope to God this won't last. He is normally very easy going, but he has been waking up from naps and now in the morning crying. Gonna lose my mind!! Hope you guys have so much fun in Europe.
-Steph

Sarah said...

The top molars are in, but the lower ones are coming. I'm hoping that is what the problem is too. I don't think I can handle more of his crankiness and tantrum trowing.