Monday, April 20, 2009

Tribute to E.T. and more

We were very busy this past weekend.  We are getting ourselves ready for Europe and we did lots of shopping.  We got more memory cards, an adaptor, new shoes, clothes and much more.  

Last night Jonathan and Laura came over for dinner.  We had chicken and steak fajitas.  They were really yummy.  Plus Jonathan and Laura brought a big huge cookie for dessert and it was so good.  I needed a cookie so badly.  I had to eat a little for breakfast this morning too.  

I know I posted pictures before with Samuel wearing my sweatshirt.  Well ever since that day he wants to wear it all the time.  I put it on him the other night and he was hilarious walking around.  He looked like E.T.

I can't believe we are leaving so soon for our trip.  I am probably going to start laying things out to take soon.  The problem is that anything I lay out, Samuel picks up and moves around.  Last time we packed to go somewhere, I put everything in our suitcase, but forgot to zip it up.  Samuel started to take all the clothes out and made the biggest mess.  I am not going to mess with that this time.  

I am having a hard time thinking about what food to make for the week, since I am preoccupied with other things.  Here is a rough idea:

Sunday:  Chicken and Steak Fajitas
Monday: Chef Salad
Tuesday: Soup and Grilled Cheese
Wednesday: Hamburgers
Thursday:  My parents come in town, so we will probably go out to dinner because I am not cooking before we leave.

I don't have to plan anymore meals for at least a week.  Yeah!!!!


Laura asked Samuel, "How old are you?"  Apparently he thinks he is 5.



Here are his E.T. pictures:



2 comments:

Charisa said...

Take your adapter back! You can borrow ours if you'd like!

Aunt La La said...

I love that little E.T.! He's just so cute. :-)