Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beautiful Day

It is supposed to be in the mid 60s today and I am so excited.  I think Samuel and I are going to go for a walk and play out on the deck all day.  Samuel is barely coughing and he is sleeping great, so I think his cold is almost gone.  

I had my HSG yesterday and it went really well.  Neither one of my fallopian tubes are blocked which is such a relief.  Two years ago my right tube was completely blocked and I had to have a few more procedures to unblock it.  I am relieved.  

Now I just need to concentrate on getting ready for our trip.  We leave in one week from Friday.  I have lots to do.  

Yesterday Samuel and I hung out on the deck and I brought a broom out because I wanted to sweep off all the saw dust.  I didn't really get to do it myself because Samuel wanted to do it.  





No comments: