Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bon Voyage

This will be my last post before leaving on our trip.  We leave tomorrow at 1:30.  I will be busy getting things together and saying good-bye to Samuel before we leave.  Boo Hoo.  I am starting to get a little stressed and sad.  I will keep myself busy today.  We already ran a ton of errands this morning.  

Last night Dave was trying to mow the lawn before we leave and he ran over the metal disk that covers our water line.  Unfortunately our mower is now broken and we have to buy a new one before we leave.  Awesome.  

Lots to do and so little time left.  

I will post lots of pictures and stories when we get back.  

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to your pics when you get back!!

megan said...

have an awesome trip!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm so glad I caught you at the airport so we could chat for a bit. :)