Friday, April 3, 2009

It is Friday!!!!!!!

The best part about today is that Dave told me this morning that he has next Friday off.  I am so excited.  A four day week next week for me.  I think I will try to schedule a wax and facial again.  Hopefully it is not too late and she is already book up.  

Samuel slept all night until 5:30 in the morning.  Normally I would be okay with waking up that early, but only on my own terms, especially not my sons terms.  Anyway, we brought him into bed with us and I thought he might go back to sleep.  He didn't.  The positive thing is, he didn't try to breastfeed at all.  That is a great sign.  My boobs are really sore, but I think they are getting used to no breastfeeding.  

This is what my life has come to in the mornings. I have had a cup of coffee from the same pot for 3 days now.  I made the fresh pot on Wednesday morning and I just had another cup from that same pot this morning.  I know it is gross, but I don't have time to clean out my coffee pot and make a whole new pot everyday.  I am freaking tired.  I don't care if you judge me or not.  I make a pot of coffee every other day usually.  I have come to terms with how gross it is, but at this point I don't care.  I need my caffeine.  

We are hopefully going to be busy today.  It is chilly outside, so we will be partaking in lots of indoor activities.  

4 comments:

Charisa said...

you have more time than you think. give it a rinse at night, fill it afterwards so all you have to do is push the button in the morning. yuck, lady!

Sarah said...

It requires so many steps because it grinds the coffee. I am super lazy at night. I should probably make an effort.

megan said...

I hate coffee so the thought of 2 day old coffee is really grossing me out. :) Enjoy your morning off tomorrow! And your 4 day week next week!

Sarah said...

Okay, so it isn't really that bad. This is the first time I ever 2 day old coffee. I already cleaned out the coffee maker for tomorrow. Fresh coffee for the Glasser family.