Friday, April 17, 2009

Attempt at Gardening

I am not a person that likes to be outside much, unfortunately.  I wish I really enjoyed gardening, but I just can't get into it.  Every year I get really motivated and buy planting soil and I want to buy lots of flowers to plant, but I just never really get into it.  Well, this past weekend I bought herb seeds and pots and I am really excited about getting fresh herbs growing.  I am trying to grow Rosemary, Parsley, Basil and Cilantro.  I really hope they grow and I have fresh herbs to use in my meals.  


Today I am really going to go for a nice run.  Yesterday it was a little cold in the morning and then Samuel was in a terrible mood in the afternoon, so we never went.  Today is the day!

I am so happy it is Friday.  I can't wait for the nice weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good idea with the herbs. Dave and I attempted that 2 years ago and since I was pregnant and more concerned with being sick all the time, they all died...ooops. Hope yours work out!! By the way, we got the pack for Rowan at REI, it was fantastic! I have considered doing housework with him in it, but don't want to create a situation where he always wants to be in it.
-Steph