Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy It is Only Saturday

I woke up this morning and I was so depressed because I thought it was Monday morning.  Since Dave worked half day on Thursday and then had Friday off, it felt like today could be Monday.  Thank goodness.  I am so happy we have two more days for the weekend.  

We are getting a bigger and better deck put on the back of our house and they are working today because they got rained out twice this past week.  The deck so far looks awesome.  I can't wait to actually use it.  I think Samuel and I will be out on the deck a lot.  I will post pictures when they are done. 

Ever since I stopped breastfeeding last Wednesday, I have been having terrible headaches everyday.  I have to take Advil in the morning and in the afternoon because my head hurts so badly.  I also broke out all over my face.  Ok, so it isn't really all over my face, but a little on my forehead and chin.  I never break out, so I can barely stand it.    I have been feeling really dizzy and nauseous for over a week now.  I don't know what is going on.  I know I am not pregnant, so I am not worried about that, but I feel terrible.  I think it is because my hormones are going crazy since I stopped breastfeeding.  Anyone else have this issue? 

I am going to have a procedure done this coming Wednesday called a Hysterosalpingogram.  They are going to make sure my fallopian tubes are open.  I have been having very painful ovulation and terrible pain on my right side.  I had an ultrasound done and they aren't sure if I have an ovarian cyst or what.  Anyway, all this stuff needs to be done before our trip to Europe.  It is a little stressful, not to mention that I need to start thinking about what I am going to bring on our trip.  

Oh well, I am not doing anything today.  I am just going to enjoy my Saturday.  


3 comments:

Nicki said...

I had one of those when we were trying to get pregnant with Brody. It is not too bad, but it is definitely not the most comfortable thing I have ever been through. It just kind of feels like you are cramping really bad. Let me know what happens! I hope everything works out.

We miss you!

Sarah said...

This will be the third one I will have had. When we were trying to get pregnant with Samuel, I had one and it showed my right tube was blocked, then the second one they had to insert the catheter to try to clean the right tube out.

It wasn't that bad the first few times, but I know it could be painful, so I am a little nervous.

Thanks for your well wishes. I will definitely let you know how things go.

We miss you too!!!

megan said...

I hope it goes well and doesn't hurt too much! Can't wait to see pics of the new deck. :)