Monday, April 13, 2009

Morning Ride

Every morning Samuel gets on his Lil' Kawasaki and rides it across the living room.  It is like he has to take his morning ride.  I grabbed the video camera a little late, but it is kind of funny to see him ride.  




We are heading to the doctor today because Samuel is coughing like crazy.  He was up pretty much all night coughing.  We brought him into bed with us because we could tell he wasn't feeling well at all.  He would wake up coughing and then grab on to me.  Most of the night he slept on the pillow next to me with his head touching my head or he would roll over and sleep right next to Dave.  It wasn't the most comfortable sleep, but at least I didn't have to hear Samuel crying all night.  

We were playing with the video camera last weekend in the car and I got Samuel laughing on tape.  It was pretty funny.