Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

I am in need of a weekend.  We called our babysitter and she is coming on Saturday at 9:30.  I don't know what Dave and I are going to do on Saturday, but all I know is that I will not be at home.  I am stressed out just looking at our house.  It is a mess.  It needs some serious cleaning.  I also need a serious break from parenting.  This kid is wearing me out.  Yesterday I said that his right upper molar is coming in.  Well, I felt in his mouth again and the lower right one is coming in too.  I hope he gets all of his teeth soon.  I am so sick of this teething thing.    

So the strangest thing just happened.  I put Samuel down for a nap, he woke up an hour later talked in his bed, turned on his music and now he is back asleep.  He has never done that before.  I am so happy because I haven't showered yet today and I was not looking forward to doing stuff all afternoon stinky.  Plus, I had no idea what Samuel and I were going to do from 9:30 until he ate lunch at 11:30.  

I better go jump in the shower before he wakes back up.

1 comment:

megan said...

it's almost Friday! You'll get there. Enjoy the Samuel-less time while the babysitter is there!

How's the no breastfeeding going??