Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone.  It is supposed to be a really nice day today.  Even though Dave took the day off today, he still went into work this morning to do a few things.  I guess since he wore jeans and a sweatshirt he feels like he is taking the day off even though he is going in anyway.  He should be home in a few hours.  I think we will take a nice walk today since it is supposed to be around 71 degrees.

I am not dressing Samuel up in a costume this year, but I did get him a cute Halloween outfit (including socks!).  I posted some pictures below.  Today he was in no mood for me to be taking pictures.  

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.  I will post if I have time.  






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I hope you guys are enjoying family day! Can't wait to hear how the race goes - good luck!