Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lots of Pictures

Well the season finale of Project Runway was on last night.  Dave was right, Leanne won.  I was really happy she won.  I loved her collection.  

It is a chilly 45 degrees right now.  It isn't supposed to get higher then 61 today.  Perfect for pancakes for dinner.  I know that was a random thought, but I have been craving pancakes for weeks now, so Dave and I decided that was what we were going to have for dinner tonight.  We are supposed to eat salad and healthy stuff all day today so we don't feel guilty about eating pancakes tonight.  

Here are some pictures from yesterday:

Now that Samuel is mobile, our house looks like a disaster area.  After he got done destroying the living, he decided to take a break and watch TV:



Samuel was trying to eat the camera:


Dave says this is his drunk picture:

and this is his mug shot, but I just think he looks so freakin' cute:

Samuel has been making noises like an owl lately "woo woo", so I took a picture of him doing it:



This was last night in the bath.  Check out his amazing hair:




No comments: