Friday, October 24, 2008

Ready for the weekend and Rant

I am so ready for the weekend.  My wonderful friend Megan is coming in town.  I am so excited for girl time.  Dave is going to watch Samuel tonight, so I will really get a girls night out.  I'm so in need of that.  

I got a flu shot two days ago and my arm is still sore.  I don't know what is up with this years flu shot, but it seems like it has really bothered people this year.  

Pretty sure Samuel is teething again.  He was out of control cranky in the afternoon and at night.  We thought for sure he was getting sick, but I looked in his mouth last night and the gum line on the other side of his left fang was very red and swollen.  He still hasn't gotten his middle teeth, so it should be interesting if he gets more teeth on the sides.  We will see.  

Grey's last night was okay.  I'm just not really into this season.  It isn't as exciting as it used to be.  I wish it would get better, but I think it is beyond the point of having any potential to be good.   So sad.

I need to go shopping for boots.  I want black and brown and I need them soon.  I have heard form a lot of people that their feet grew when they were pregnant, but I am not kidding you, my feet shrunk.  All of my shoes are too big.  I wish that happened to the rest of my body.  So the point is, I need more shoes.  I guess that isn't a bad thing!

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: