Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Monday

Normally I don't look forward to Monday coming, but today is different because it still feels like the weekend since Dave is home. Dave slept in this morning and then we ran errands. 

Dave had a very nice birthday party on Saturday.  We ate lots of food and played Wii.  Tonight I am making him a birthday dinner.  Tomorrow we are starting back on our health food diet.  After all the junk food we ate all weekend we are in some serious need of veggies and no carbs.

We bought baby gates today for the stairs.  Samuel is mobile.  He still does a modified military crawl.  It is half way between military crawling and real crawling, but he has become very fast.  If there is a toy he wants to get to or if he wants to get to George he can really work his legs and arms.  It is pretty funny.  George wasn't too happy when he found her tail, grabbed on and wouldn't let go.  I'm excited that he is moving around, but I can't really leave him in the room now alone.  Even if I leave him in a sitting position, by the time I come back in the room he is on his stomach and on the move.  It is amazing that in one week he went from slowly pulling himself around to being super speedy.  

He is starting to wake up, so I am off. 


No comments: