Thursday, October 9, 2008

Up at the crack of dawn

We have been up since 5:15 this morning. I don't know if Samuel was just cold, teething or what, but he woke up at 5:15 and wouldn't go back to sleep. I figured I needed to get him when he started yelling "Mama". I brought him into our room and I hoped that after I fed him he would go back to sleep, but he didn't. He just rolled around the bed and babbled.

The good thing about getting up so early is that I made Dave and I coffee, unloaded the dishwasher, loaded the dishwasher and gathered up all the trash for trash day. I feel like it has been a successful morning so far. I am taking George to doggie daycare today. She doesn't get nearly enough exercise and I feel terrible, so in about an hour I will take to have a day of play. I am hoping that I can do some serious house cleaning while she is gone.

I am a little depressed. I have been running at least 2 miles everyday and I am not losing a pound. I think I actually gained a pound. Next week after Dave's birthday party we are going back on our "diet". We feel so sick, so it is time to go back to eating lots of veggies.

Samuel just crawled his way onto George's bed in the basement and George is not happy. She was just pushing him off with her feet and Samuel is going back for more. I guess he just doesn't get it. It is a funny sight.

Here are some more of Samuel's 7 month pictures. I haven't gotten any developed yet. Hopefully I will get to that today.




No comments: