Monday, October 27, 2008

Short weekend

I had a great but very fast and short weekend.  On Friday night Megan came in town (thanks Megan!!) and we had a great time.  We went to a wine bar and drank WAY too much.  We weren't functioning that well on Saturday.  We ate lots of food, hung out and watched 27 Dresses. What a great chick flick.  I loved it, but wouldn't dare make Dave even attempt to watch it.  He would have been gagging the whole time.  The weekend flew by and then it was Sunday night.  

I'm sure you all want to hear this part, but I started my period on Sunday night.  It has been 17 months since my last one and I wasn't really ready for it to come back.  Plus, I am doing the half marathon on Sunday, so hopefully it will be gone.  I am really tired, cranky, bloated and nauseous...it is a great combination.  I am going to take it easy today because I am feeling so worn out.  

Last night Jonathan and Laura came over for dinner.  It was nice to have them over.  Samuel loves to see them.  

Samuel pulled up on the ottoman this weekend by himself and now he wants to pull up on everything.  

Here are some pictures from the weekend.  Samuel has started do this fake smile thing where he over exaggerates his smile.  It is pretty funny.   

He wasn't happy with having his toys in the basket, so he decided to just dump it over.  He was pretty proud of himself. 




Here is Samuel and Megan.  Sorry not a very good picture, but I was super hung over when I took this.



It is super cold now and this is the only hat he will keep on:


This is the fake smile:

Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Laura:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, that picture of me and Samuel SUCKS. Oh well. :) Thanks for a super fun girly weekend!!! Sorry to hear about the darn period. Ugh.

Sarah said...

I know it isn't the greatest picture, but I had to post something!