Monday, October 6, 2008

I have a 7 month old

Samuel and I went to Kansas City this weekend and he did an awesome job on the drive.  We only had a stop a few times on the way there and only once on the way back.  He really likes John Mayer and Leona Lewis.  I swear he was singing in the back seat.

Samuel turned 7 months on Sunday.  I can't believe how big he is getting.  On his 7 month birthday he decided that he was ready to military crawl.  So that is what he has been doing to get to his toys and across the room.  He is starting to propel himself forward when he is on his hands and knees, so I think crawling may be coming soon.  I can't believe it. 

When we were in Kansas City, it was so nice for my grandparents to see Samuel.  They were so happy.  Here are some pictures.  You can just see the happy looks on their faces.




Savta, Papa and Samuel:

No comments: