Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday?

I can't believe it is already Thursday.  Dave is taking tomorrow off and I am really excited.  He never takes time off, so hopefully we can have a relaxing morning and then go to the gym.  My parents are coming in tomorrow too.  They get in around 1:30.  I think the plan is to go to the Art Museum since it is free on Fridays.  We will see if Samuel will cooperate.  

I slept so hard last night.  Samuel woke up around 12:30, but Dave went in his room and he was back asleep in only a few minutes.  I don't think I moved after that.  Dave's alarm went off (he says several times) and I didn't hear it at all.  I am tired this morning, but I finally feel like I got some sleep.  So nice!

It is supposed to be pretty nice today, I think I will take Samuel for a walk.  I am also going to try to bake some Halloween cookies.   The neighbors kids are the only ones that come to our house, so I figured I would make them a special treat instead of candy.    

Here are some pictures from last night.  Samuel is getting so big, I can't believe it.  He is also trying to "give me 5" now.  Dave took some pictures, not sure if you can tell.

  






No comments: