Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a night

Well last night Samuel slept great.  If it wasn't one of my babies keeping me up, it was the other.  Yesterday George had her teeth cleaned and they told us that she may not feel well and may throw up.  Boy did she.  I woke up in the morning and let her out because her stomach was making lots of noises and she was not able to sit still.  After I let her out and then back in and then got back into my nice warm cozy bed, she started acting like she was going to throw up again.  This time I ran down stairs, let her out and then turned the light on in the dining room. When she gets sick it is normally by the back door and under our dining room table.  Anyway, when I turned the light on I almost started gagging myself.  She threw up about 7 times under the table.  So at 5 this morning both Dave and I were scrubbing the carpet under the table.  We gave her a pain pill and an antibiotic that was prescribed by the vet.  We gave it to her with bread and some peanut butter.   Within 5 minutes she had thrown all that up too.  I have never seen something so disgusting as regurgitated bread and pills.  I won't even go into the description.  She has been going out every 10 minutes this morning probably to throw up and eat grass.  What a morning.  

Samuel slept in until 8 this morning.  It was so nice.  When he woke up he was in a great mood.  Here are some pictures:




No comments: