Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yesterday, because I felt so crappy, I decided that I needed some retail therapy.  I bought a mandolin (you know for in the kitchen and it cuts things perfectly), sheets, an apple peeler and best of all a running watch (thanks Megan for the suggestion).  Dave said he was expecting me to have a need to shop since I wasn't feeling so great.  

Today I had to take George in to get her teeth cleaned.  There were tons of dogs when I dropped her off and I was holding Samuel and wrestling with George.  It must have been a very funny sight.  A lady who was holding her very clam and obedient dog asked me if I needed help.  Everyone else was looking at me, but I have to say George was not the worst dog in the group there were many others, but I also had a kid to deal with.

We have to pick her up this evening.  I feel bad for her because she has no idea what she was getting herself into and she was super excited about it.  

Samuel is just now waking up.  Got to run. 

No comments: