Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally

I finally got some of the photos to post.  Samuel is luckily down for his second nap and I am relaxing.  I went shopping this morning and I think it wore him out.  I have been really wanting to get a sewing machine and luckily there was one on sale at Target and I bought it.  Hopefully I will have time to set it up soon.  

Here are some pics of Samuel:



Yesterday, I let George out and Samuel wanted to know where she went, so he crawled over to the door and the two of them were looking at each other.  It was pretty funny.

So, I know this looks gross, but Samuel had beets for the first time yesterday.  It looks like blood all over his face, but it isn't, just beets.  We really could dress him up as Dracula, with beets all over his face and his two fangs in, he does look a little like a vampire.  Anyway, he LOVED the beets.  We joke about the food that he likes, because I love beets and Dave hates them, I love sweet potatoes and Dave hates them, I love butternut squash and Dave hates them.  Anyway the list goes on and on.  Samuel has my taste in food.  


I think I am going to play a little Wii while he is sleeping.  I haven't done that in a long time.  What I really want is a huge glass of wine.  It is 12:38 pm, is that too early to start drinking? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's never too early. :) It's 5:00 somewhere! Cute pics!!!