Friday, October 10, 2008

Long Weekend

I'm so happy it is Friday and a long weekend.  Dave is off on Monday and we are excited to relax.  I am having a little birthday party for Dave tomorrow night which should be a lot of fun.  I have to make his favorite carrot cake tomorrow.  

Samuel and I have lots of cleaning and grocery shopping to do today.  

Yesterday Samuel discovered the floor vents.  Today I left him on the floor and I turned around and he was working his way towards the vent.  Not only does he think that they feel really cool with his fingers, he also likes to lick them, which I think is so disgusting.  I think I need to go around and clean them all just in case.  Here are some pictures of his this morning:



He wasn't too happy when I pulled him away from the vents:

"Hey, what the hell?"
"What?"
"Hey baby, how you doin'?"

No comments: