Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is 2010. This past year really flew by. We had a great and busy year in 2009. I am not a fortune teller, but I have a feeling this next year is going to be even busier and a little more trying then last year.

Now that we have entered January, the countdown for the new baby has really begun. We only have 41 days to go. Crazy. Dave last night said that he is thinking that we are going to have the baby in January, but I am hoping it holds off to February.

I have tons of laundry and housework to do today.

This year I really couldn't decide what I wanted as my New Years resolution. I have lots of goals for the year, but only one I consider to be my true new years resolution. I would like to finish one rough draft of a novel this year. I started a couple of versions of different novels and I would like to have a rough draft of at least one. We will see how that goes.

Other goals for the year:
1. Lose all my baby weight, plus a bit more.
2. Eat healthy and exercise regularly.
3. Potty train Samuel.
4. Put our house back on the market, sell it and move.

I know Dave and I thought of more stuff yesterday, but I can't remember this morning.

We had a great New Years last night. We hung out with Justin, Charisa, Vance and Vaughn. It was a very nice relaxing evening and a great way to bring in the new year. Today we are going to continue to relax.

I hope everyone has a wonderful year!

2 comments:

megan said...

Happy New Year! love you! :)

profil nu'man said...

HAPPY NEW YEARS........2010