Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not for the weak stomach

Today I am taking Samuel to music class. I know he will love it, but I am feeling terrible today. I had a terrible night of sleep. I think I only slept for about 3 hours. I was having some serious contractions and then once they stopped I just couldn't get comfortable. I think I was up from 2-6:30 this morning. Finally when Dave's alarm went off, I got out of bed.

I am feeling super nauseous this morning and I have a bit of a headache. I was craving Ginger Ale so badly in the middle of the night, but I didn't want to get out of bed. I think I am going to have one soon.

This part of my post you shouldn't read unless you want to be grossed out:

I lost my mucus plug yesterday. It was just disgusting. With Samuel's pregnancy when I thought I lost my mucus plug, I went into labor and day and a half later. This time I know it was my mucus plug because I wanted to vomit all over the bathroom when I saw it. Since then, my contractions have gotten really strong. I am having a lot of pelvic pain as well. I hope labor is soon because I would like to have a night of sleep without labor pains. Albeit, I will be having nights of screaming crying baby I will take that because it is rewarding and exciting, these labor pains just hurt and are annoying.

I will try to continue to post, but hopefully labor will be soon and my next post will be those of the new baby Glasser.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

YAY! I hope you go into labor soon and you find comfort soon! Keep us informed!

Charity said...

I hope everything goes fast and smoothly! Keep us updated and can't wait to see your new addition to the family!

markandandrea said...

Oh Sarah, so sorry you didn't get much sleep. Maybe you can nap with Samuel today. That's how I make it through most days now.

Maybe you can make yourself some peppermint tea and curl up on the couch to read while Samuel watches Thomas the Train or something... Feel better (or worse depending on whether you want to go into labor)! :)

megan said...

yay yay yay!!! Baby is coming soooon!! Can't wait! Sorry about the night of sucky sleep and the wanting to vomit and all of that though. :( Hope you're feeling better and with baby soon! xoxo