Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Labor Dreams

Last night I dreamed all night long that I was going or was in labor. I woke up several times in the middle of the night, but every time I fell back asleep, I continued to dream that I was in labor. Wonder if that means it will happen soon?

I thought for sure last night I was going into labor. I had some of the longest and strongest contractions. My first huge one was at midnight. I only had one and then I went to the bathroom and was able to fall right back asleep. Then I woke up a little before 3 to an extremely intense contraction that seemed to last forever. It was the first one that I truly needed to breathe through. I went to the bathroom again and started to walk back to bed and I had another contraction. My back was on fire, so I just leaned over the bed for a while until I started to relax. When I finally got myself back to bed I couldn't get comfortable. Every time I tried to move on one of my sides, I had a contraction. So I just hiked myself up on my back and tried to relax. I kept thinking that I would start timing the contractions if they kept coming and I wasn't going to wake Dave up until I was sure they were consistent. I also felt okay if I went into labor because I had about 5 hours of sleep and that was sufficient. So I was up until a little after 4, when I guess I finally fell asleep.

Dave said this morning that I woke him up a little after 4 because my snoring was the loudest he has ever heard. Which is pretty amazing, since we have both heard our Dads snore and let's just say, it isn't quite. When I am pregnant, I snore like no other. I was so exhausted, so it doesn't surprise me that I was snoring.

I am feeling pretty good this morning, so I guess we will just see what the day brings. Today I am exactly 2 weeks from my due date. Anytime now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I STILL THINK IT IS A GIRL... REMEMBER. SARAH...GET THE DRUGS... I WAS WRONG, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE ALL THAT PAIN...SHE'S COMING OUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER..SO GET THE DRUGS...CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR. AMIE