Friday, January 22, 2010

We are still having bedtime issues with Samuel. Last night it took him an hour to go to sleep. He is just screaming like crazy. His naps are getting difficult too. What does this mean? We think he knows change is coming and so he is asserting some control. I think his teeth are hurting him too. Any ideas of what to do?

This morning Dave is having a procedure to figure out if he has an ulcer. He has to have a scope put down his throat and into his stomach. We are leaving in a few minutes to go. Should be an interesting morning.

I am so glad it is a Friday. I really have been looking forward to our weekends lately.

Have a great Friday.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I am so sorry Samuel is being so difficult at night. He may sense change is coming, or his teeth could hurt like you said. Have you tried giving him some tylenol before bed or rubbing baby anbesol on his gums? That may help! I hope it gets better soon and I hope Dave is feeling better and there is no ulcer.

Charisa said...

Hope everything goes well with Dave today.

I've thrown in the towel when it comes to figuring kids out. We've spent the past 4.5 years analyzing everything that the kids do in order to try figuring them out - and we're still clueless! Keep doing what you're doing and hopefully Samuel will follow suit. Good Luck!

Mom said...

Hope all goes well with Dave's procedure.

megan said...

oh god, is he getting an upper endoscopy? I had to get one last year and it sucked. I had to stop and barf on the way home. Seriously. although let's face it, the preparation was the worst part. I hope it goes well and he feels ok!