Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday.

POD was delivered yesterday and unloaded. Still need to go some serious organization. Samuel is very curious about the baby toys. We are telling him he is a little too big to sit in the bouncy seat, but he has tried twice and flipped it over on the side. He needs to get that out of his system before the baby comes.

The baby furniture looks beautiful. I won't post pictures until I get the bedding and everything in the room. That will probably be soon, since I am getting our new washer and dryer today. I am soooo excited for that.

I am so happy that my parents were in town yesterday with all the stuff being delivered and to deal with Samuel. He was a royal pain in the ass. We have been stuck in this house way to much with the cold weather and he is going crazy. To make things worse, I was feeling terrible. My belly was killing me yesterday. I think the baby must be growing because it pushed so much on my stomach and I was in pain most of the day. Today I feel so much better, but I think I grew a ton more. I can't believe only 6 weeks left. The time is really flying.

Hopefully today we will get out of the house. I think everyone is going stir crazy.

1 comment:

megan said...

Happy Birthday Mom!!! :)
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well and that Samuel was being a pain. I'm glad today is better! Plus, new washer and dryer! That's awesome! I'm jealous as my dryer is now starting to take forever to dry, which it never used to. Can't wait to see the new room!!