Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Spicy Food

I know I have said it before, but this baby loves spicy food. Last night Dave and I worked out at the gym and then ate at the restaurant. I got chicken and sausage gumbo. I didn't expect it to be so spicy, but it had some serious heat. Samuel ate some and he liked it, but could only handle a few bites. I ate about half of it and Dave ate the rest, but it was super good and spicy. I expected that I would be up a lot in the middle of the night because it might have upset the baby, but I only got up once to go pee. The baby barely kicked and moved. I think I need to start eating more spicy foods, so I can get some rest at night.

It is cold and wet here and we may get some snow on Christmas. That would be nice to see. Dave works a half day on Thursday, so we are just going to relax and hang out. My parents are coming in town sometime on Friday.

I am off to start my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

green beans baby, green beans and jalapeno jelly...