Monday, December 7, 2009

Trouble

So my phone is completely dead. It eroded on the inside. Have no idea how that happened. Anyway if you read my blog and I call you, then send me your phone numbers because I have nothing. They weren't able to retrieve anything because the phone will not turn on at all. I am screwed. I know no ones number. I am getting a new phone in about 3 days and I am going to be lost without mine.

I am feeling very stressed and annoyed. I guess it is a good thing I don't have anyones numbers and no one can get a hold of me because I am bitchy and mean right now.

I am going to take a hot shower and try to relieve some stress.

1 comment:

Charisa said...

I can't imagine! I'm the same way - I don't know anyone's numbers. Not even Justin's cell number! I rely on my phone way too much! I emailed my numbers to you!