Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snow Snow

It finally started snowing today. I think we are going to get a inch. At least we can go play with Samuel outside in the snow today. That should be fun. The weather has been cold and rainy.

My parents came in town on Wednesday night. They were worried about the weather getting really terrible and Tulsa. Thank goodness they came when they did because it snowed a ton in Tulsa and the roads were not good.

I haven't posted in a while so here is a little update on everything.

On Wednesday, we spent the afternoon in the emergency room. Dave was having some serious side pains and was really worried about having an appendicitis attack. He went from work to the emergency room and then Samuel and I met him there. They checked for everything and made sure it wasn't his appendix or his gall bladder. He had lots of tests done and they couldn't figure out if anything was really wrong, so they gave him some pain pills and sent him home. He has been feeling much better since Wednesday.

My parents got in Wednesday night and then we have just been relaxing and barely leaving the house since Thursday. I think today we are going to head to the mall just to get out of the house.

We had a very nice and relaxing Christmas. Samuel gets so excited to open gifts. Here are some pictures from the last few days.

I was in the kitchen doing something and I walked out and saw him watching TV and eating on our ottoman:



Here he is after opening one of his Thomas the Train videos (which by the way still completely suck. I hate those videos, but he is completely obsessed.):


He got a golf set from Savta and Papa and Dave loved it just as much as Samuel. Dave was teaching Samuel how to hit the golf ball and he loved it:



Savta and Samuel:


Christmas Eve dinner:

I hate this picture of me but it shows how obsessed Samuel is with my belly:

1 comment:

megan said...

that picture is hilarious! :) it sounds like you have been having a nice holiday week. so glad to hear nothing is wrong with Dave! Although weird that they can't find anything wrong...