Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Time

It is really beginning to feel like the holiday season to me. I really just want to shop and bake. When December 1st hit, I really started to freak out. We only have a little over 2 months before the next baby comes. This pregnancy has really flown by and I am starting to freak out. We have nothing ready.

If we don't sell our house in the next week or so we are taking it off the market. That will make me feel much less stressed. I want to feel settled and ready when this baby comes and right now I don't. We have a lot to do in this house and especially if we end up moving. We will see how the next week goes.

On the baby front, this baby has become extremely active and mostly at night. It starts moving right after dinner and then doesn't stop until around 2 or 3 in the morning. It isn't really kicking super hard (yet), but it just doesn't stop moving. The foot is sitting on my right side and it moves up and down the side of my belly. I am pretty sure the head is either down or stuck on my left side. I don't get that much activity on my left side. I think it is in a strange position right now. I wish it would adjust just a little bit. Starting Monday I think I began having some Braxton-Hicks contractions. I have just a few a day, but when I have these contractions my back also hurts at the same time. My next doctors appointment is on the 14th, so I am sure a lot will change by that time.

The Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs turned out great. I made wheat rigatoni pasta and surprisingly Samuel ate a ton of it. He doesn't like to eat bread, pasta, potatoes all the most yummy things. But he inhaled the wheat pasta. It was a pretty easy recipe, but for some reason it took me about an hour to prep and then another hour to cook it all.

Speaking of food, I am starving now. I am going to eat some breakfast before Samuel wakes up.

No comments: