Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Appointments

We made it through the day yesterday, but I didn't get nearly everything I wanted to get done. The day just seems to fly by. I did clean the entire house, which took me about and hour and a half, then I walked on the treadmill, showered and had to run to my afternoon ultrasound.

So here are the statistics:

I have gained 12 pounds so far (about 5 less then I did with Samuel at this time).
The heartbeat of the baby is 149 (I am guessing now that it is a boy. Samuel's was 147 at this time).
It weights 14 oz.
They changed my due date to February 12th.

We didn't find out the sex of the baby, but I am pretty convinced it is another boy. I will be shocked if it comes out a girl.

The baby didn't really cooperate for the ultrasound pictures. It doesn't normally move around much during the day, so it wasn't active at all. We were trying to poke and prod it to move but it just wasn't interested. As most of you know, Samuel is a thumb sucker and was sucking his thumb (the doctor's say) in the womb because he came out sucking his thumb. The ultrasound tech thinks this one was sucking its thumb too, because it had its hands to its mouth a lot and we could only see the four fingers and not the thumb. I might have another thumb sucker on my hands.

Here are some ultrasound pictures:






We didn't get any good 3D pictures because the baby was facing down most of the time and never looked up for a good picture. I was disappointed because I really wanted to get a good look. Oh well.

That is it for now. It is wonderful outside. I love Fall and this weather is just beautiful. As soon as Samuel wakes up and eats we are going to the park.

5 comments:

megan said...

Wow! Great pics, you can totally see his/her little head and hands!! And nice job on the weight gain. :)

Anonymous said...

wow! my first pictures of my new grandchild!

markandandrea said...

What a cutie! I can already tell.

Anonymous said...

Awe, those are great pictures Sarah. I bet you are getting so excited and can't wait to hold a tiny little baby again. God knows 1 1/2 year olds are definitely not tiny to hold anymore :) Glad everything looks great!
-Steph

Laura and Jonathan said...

Congrats, Sarah and Dave! Looks like another beautiful baby. I can't wait to be an aunt again. :-)