Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy Morning and Day

I am rushing to get some things done this morning because I have a doctor's appointment at 8:30 this morning. Then I have to take Samuel to Mother's Day out. I need to do some serious cleaning of the house, exercise, shower and then go to another doctor's appointment this afternoon. Hopefully I will be done in time to pick Samuel up from Mother's Day out.

This afternoon I am having the BIG ultrasound done. We could find out the sex of the baby today, but we aren't. I have been trying to convince myself that I don't want to know this time around, but I really do. I really love surprises though and because of that I am going to wait. I shouldn't have another ultrasound until I go in for labor, so I just have to get through this one appointment and I will be fine.

I am going to participate in a study where they take 3D and 4D pictures of the baby, so maybe I can get them to give me a few pictures and I can post it here. We will see. I am pretty excited to get a better view of the baby. After I saw Samuel's ultrasound I knew it was a boy. He just looked like a boy.

I have been having dreams that this baby is a boy as well. Starting Saturday morning at 4 am (when Dave woke up sick), this baby really started kicking. It still isn't active during the day, but it is pretty active at night. Very different then Samuel. He was active all day long and quieted down at night. This baby also sits on my left side and kicks on that side and Samuel was on my right. I am carrying very low again, which is why I think it is a boy, but you never know, I may just carry all my babies low.

Well, I will post some more information about my appointments later. I am off to pack Samuel's lunch.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

More power to you girl...I had to find out with this one too. And just so you know, I am carrying her really low, which I think is odd because most say that when you are having a boy, you are carrying low. If you do get some 3D and 4D pictures, you definitely have to post. Glad everything is going good.

markandandrea said...

The only reason I would want to find out (and probably will again the next time around) is to get baby clothes on sale. I hate to pay full price for anything if it's at all avoidable.

megan said...

oooh, exciting!!! have a great doctor's appt! :)