Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pictures from the Weekend

Here are Oma and Samuel at the Fun Fair playing with Play-Doh.  

Samuel and Dave reading a new book.

Samuel is really into taking pictures lately, so here are the two different looks I got when I told him to smile:



Pretty cute.  

We have lots of grocery shopping to do today.  

Last night I made Turkey hot dog roll ups.  I cut hot dogs in half and wrapped them in croissants and then baked them in the oven.  They were actually really good and Samuel ate them too.  I made lots of other side dishes, but those aren't interesting to talk about.  

Tonight I am making Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli with a big salad and steamed veggies.

I am also going to make at some point, Turkey Meatloaf, Turkey Tex Mex Soup and Creamy Tomato Soup.  Not sure when, but that is the plan.  

2 comments:

megan said...

you're making me hungry. :)

Flower Girl said...

samuel is SO CUTE - and such a little boy now! glad you had a good doc apt on monday even though it took forever. grrrrrrrrrr