Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's confirmed

Dave and I went to the driving range this afternoon.  It was pretty chilly, but the driving range had heaters.  Anyway, I totally suck.  I mean I am so terrible it is amazing.  I hit it maybe 80 yards.  Maybe 90 with my driver.  It was terrible.  I need to read my golf book and get some lessons.  

Samuel had a babysitter today.   She put him to sleep for his afternoon nap and did a great job.  She was only over here for 2 hours, so it was short and sweet.  I think she played with Samuel for 15 minutes and then put him to sleep.  Easy money. 

I have lots of cleaning and planning to do for the week since Samuel's birthday is Thursday, the grandparents come in on Thursday and the birthday party is Saturday.  I am so excited.  

We are off for an early dinner and then relaxation for the rest of this Sunday.

1 comment:

megan said...

haha! Sorry it didn't go so well. I only went to a driving range once and I could barely hit the ball off the tee. So I feel your pain. :)