Saturday, March 21, 2009

We've got a dancer

The family is in Vegas and we are having a blast.  Samuel and I are staying with my friend Kate and her baby Anabelle.  Dave is with some of his friends at a golf tournament.  

Samuel has adjusted completely to the time change.  It hasn't effected him at all.  I can't believe it.  He slept on the plane over here and then woke up when we got off the plane.  I think he thought that the plane ride was nap time.  When I put him to bed the first night he slept until about 6:45 am West Coast time.  He has been on his exact schedule all weekend.  It is pretty nice.

I will post pictures later, but for now:

Kate has a Flip video camera and we were at lunch today and Samuel started dancing when he heard the Jordin Sparks song, "One Step at a Time".  I look like shit, so please close your eyes when I enter the video.  

I am getting one of these video cameras.  They are so easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, that is the cutest thing ever! Samuel knows how Vegas works, gotta party. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
-Steph K.

Anonymous said...

at least he dances better than his father!