Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Picture of the day.  He looks so cute.



Yesterday Samuel and I were so busy all day.  He didn't take a morning nap because we didn't have time.  

I had a doctor's appointment at 8:30 am, then he had Stay and Play at 9:30 am, we stayed until 11, then I fed him lunch.  While I was feeding him he was falling asleep, so I took him upstairs, changed his diaper and he was out at 11:30.  He slept until 1:15, then we went directly to the park until about 2:45.  We came home, Samuel and I had a snack, then at 3:45 we left to go to the gym because Dave and I were doing a workout class.  After the gym, we drove home, ate dinner, took a bath and went to bed.  I am tired just talking about my day yesterday.  

When we were at the park, I learned that Samuel loves to eat sand.  It was so gross.  The more I told him not to eat it, the bigger hand fulls of sand he put into his mouth.  He was so dirty after the park.  It was fun to see him running around and exploring on his own.  

I am off to do a few more things while he is sleeping.


No comments: