Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I don't know what the deal is, but I am tired.  I feel like I could just sleep and sleep and sleep.  Our bathrooms have been painted and they look great.  Now Dave is on a mission to replace everything else in the bathroom.  We already bought a few towel racks and one shelf.  We need to get two new medicine cabinets and a cabinet for the towels in the spare bathroom.  I don't know when we are going to have time to do everything.  

I am cleaning and doing laundry and getting things ready for the grandparents to all come in town tomorrow for Samuel's birthday.  He is 1 tomorrow.  I can't believe it.  

On Monday night when we were at the Container Store getting a few things, Samuel said bye-bye.  He was waving and he just said it to the check out clerk.  Dave and I wanted to make a big deal out of it, but since we were in the store we didn't want to frighten anyone.  He hasn't said it again since, but it was pretty cool that he said it once.  

I am looking forward to Samuel's birthday party.  I will have to post pictures of the cool cupcakes I am planning to make.  

I am going to relax while he is sleeping.

2 comments:

megan said...

Wow, it sounds like you guys are doing a ton! No wonder you're tired! Can't wait to see the new bathroom stuff. :)

That's so exciting about the bye-bye! I am shocked that you did not make a big deal at the store! :) I'd expect nothing less, haha!

Charity said...

Yes, please take lots of pics! Can't wait to see the cupcakes. Charisa told me about them. Have a great time!