Monday, March 9, 2009

Great weekend

It was a long, but great weekend.  I will post lots of pictures below.  The time change has been a little difficult on me, but I think because we were so busy this weekend and Samuel was so worn out it hasn't effected him at all.  He went to bed right at 7:30 last night and has taken his naps at the exact same time that he normally does.  I am happy that it has been an easy transition for him.  

We had a great weekend with the family and all of our friends.  Samuel's birthday party was a lot of fun.  He had a great time and got so many wonderful gifts.  He ate cake for the first time and he LOVED it.  

Pictures from the weekend.


This was the big cupcake that I made for Samuel to eat:


He couldn't wait to open his gift from Uncle Jonathan and Aunt LaLa:

Zayde and Samuel:


Here are all the zoo animal cupcakes I made:






Samuel on one of his new toys:

Here is is eating the yummy cake.  He loved it:






2 comments:

megan said...

SO CUTE!!! Wow, I love the cupcakes!! They're so adorable. How long did that take you???? It looks like Samuel had an excellent birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes are amazing. Talented mom!