Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend and Pictures

I know I haven't posted in a while, but we have been busy around here.  On Friday morning we went to Minneapolis.  Dave had a business trip there and one of my closest friends, Sylvia lives there.  We talked about how we haven't seen each other in like 4 years.  That is WAY too long. Anyway, we have been meaning to go visit Sylvia and Ryan forever, but you know how it is, life just gets busy and then you have a baby, which puts everything on hold.  Sylvia is pregnant and due in April and I had to see her.  We went out on Friday night to dinner and then breakfast on Saturday morning.  Then we flew back Saturday afternoon.  It was a very nice, but short trip.  On Saturday it was -11 degrees and that was the actual temperature.  It was freezing.  Samuel didn't seem to mind the cold though.  

Now we are home and relaxing today.  I am about to put more songs on my ipod and finish my glass of wine.  It is snowing here, but it isn't nearly as cold as Minnesota.  

Here are some pictures from the last few days:

Samuel is sitting in my old rocking chair.  He loves it.  He actually tries to rock in it.  I will have to get it on video and then figure out a way to put it on the blog.



Samuel has been following me everywhere, especially in the kitchen.  The other day he just got right into the dishwasher.



2 comments:

megan said...

I didn't know Sylvia is pregnant! That is so awesome! Tell her congrats for me. That kid is going to be so freaking cute. :) Glad you guys had a good trip!

Anonymous said...

Samuel is growing so much. I can't believe that he will be a year in less than 2 months.

We definitely need to get all the kids together for a reunion. You would not believe how big Brandon has grown.

love,
Missy