Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not much of a blogger

For the last few weeks I haven't been much of a blogger.  We have been really busy.  Yesterday my parents headed back to Tulsa.  They were here for a long time, but it didn't feel like it.  The time just seemed to fly by.  I still can't believe we are in 2009 already.  2008 was the most difficult, emotional, rewarding, exhilarating and best year of our life.  It is amazing to think of the journey that Dave and I have been through in the last 3 years. We had to go through so much in order to have a baby and now that we have  Samuel, it is amazing how he has changed our lives forever.  I didn't know that I could love something as much as I do. I have learned so much this past year.  I also feel like my relationship with Dave, my parents, Dave's parents, my extended family and so many of my friends have grown and strengthened.  I have to say that I have never felt so full of life and love.  It is a great feeling.    

I look forward to 2009 being even better.

Now that I have blabbed a little, I think I am going to get all of our tax stuff organized.  I can't believe it is that time of year again.  

Have a great Sunday.   


 

1 comment:

megan said...

it's been such an amazing year for you guys! Holy cow. :)

Happy New Year and I can't wait to catch up!