Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've been tagged

Megan tagged me...here is how it goes: go to your 4th folder (where your pictures are stored - On the Dashboard page of Blogger, at the bottom, click on Picasa Web Album - this is where all your uploaded blog photos are stored) and find the 4th picture...and post it, then explain it.  Then I am supposed to tag 4 people (which are people who have blogs and regularly read my blog). 

Well, I have to say, I was very surprised at what my 4th picture was.  I didn't even remember posting this almost a year ago.  This is the picture of my car.  


This was the day we brought it home.  It was the first really big snow in St. Louis in February.  I can't remember exactly in February when we got it, I think it was the middle of February.  We had ordered the car and they said we would get it by the beginning of February and I was freaking out because I was certain that I was going to have Samuel early and I wanted our new car before he came.  

The car looks so nice in the picture.  Too bad I have added a few scratches to it in less then a year.  Dave isn't too happy with me.  


I have a killer migraine today.  I already took some advil and I am just relaxing while Samuel is sleeping.  

I am going back to the couch.  I will post some pictures of Samuel playing this morning.  It was pretty funny how I found him when I came back in the room.

No comments: