Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Poll is closed

I guess based on the results of the poll you guys are telling us that our child(ren)'s future significant others are going to dislike us equally.  That is just great.  I guess Dave and I need to start going to therapy early to help us from being the annoying in-laws.  

I am so happy that it is Saturday and it is a long weekend.  Dave has Monday off and we are going to relax all weekend long.  Last night we watched a movie, Pineapple Express.  We thought it would be funny.  I lost 2 hours of my life that I can't get back.  It was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.  I knew it was about stupid guys and pot smoking, but I thought it would be at least funny.  So dumb.  

We also rented, Burn After Reading.  I hope it isn't as stupid as the other one.  I will let you know after we watch that this weekend.

I am off to relax while Samuel is sleeping.

No comments: