Thursday, January 29, 2009

Still sick

I don't know what Samuel's deal is, but he is still pretty sick.  He is coughing and he has had a fever for now 4 days.  I think it might be even a little longer.  Haven't gotten out of the house much this week, but today we have to go out so I can take him to the doctor.  I thought his fever wouldn't have reduced by now, but it hasn't.  He is screaming at me all day long.  If I leave the room, he screams if I do anything that isn't right next to him he screams.  Basically he just wants me to hold him all the time, which is a sure sign that he is not getting any better.  

Dave tried to take us out to dinner last night.  (Luckily I already made the enchiladas yesterday, so dinner is already done for today.  All I have to do is pop it in the oven later).  Anyway, we got to the restaurant and order all of our food.  We ordered Samuel's meal first so he could start eating (I thought he would be hungry because he hadn't eaten all day).  We got his meal and our salads and he refused to eat anything.  He started to completely lose it, so we asked the waiter to box all of our food up and we left.  I think we were there for maybe 30-45 minutes total.  It was awesome.  

Well, I better go duty calls.  I will try to write more later.

No comments: