Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Poll to the Right

Guest Post by my hubby, Dave:

So Sarah and I were talking at dinner tonight about Samuel's future (he's 10 months, never too early, right?).  The topic came up in regard to us someday becoming someone's in-laws.  A little background here - Sarah parents and my parents get along very well.  Sarah and I consider ourselves very lucky to be able to say that.  

Well, we assumed that later in life Samuel's significant other will not want to be around at least one of us.  We understand it could very well be both of us but that would defeat the purpose of the poll.  

I figured that said significant other wouldn't like me because I've been known to be slightly mean in my past (FYI - there is no truth to the rumor that I made girls cry college just because it was funny).  I've heard it's relatively easy for people to figure out whether or not I like them.

Sarah thinks she'll be the one who is avoided.  Evidently Sarah has a temper (hell, have you ever had to have a discussion with her when she's hungry?).  Sarah thinks that her temper and bitchiness will combine to form the kryptonite to Samuel's significant other's happiness.

So, what say ye?  Who is the meanest of them all (or just of them both)?  Polls are open until Friday at 5.

7 comments:

Charisa said...

Sarah, just for the Mama Bear instinct. I know I'll be the same way - always wanting to protect and side with her little ones. No one will ever be good enough for my son and daughter!

megan said...

Wow, this is a toughie!!! :) Love you both! :)

Anonymous said...

you're both pretty mean, but dave is definitely scarier looking. ashcraft

megan said...

I can't believe anyone would vote for George!!! That's a copout vote. :)

Sarah said...

I thought the same thing about voting for George. We put that on there for a joke. Whoever voted for her needs to re-vote!

Anonymous said...

Dave is too cranky. He'll definitely be the least liked!! Justin

Anonymous said...

Sarah for sure! I've been the recipient of her temper way too many times.