Monday, January 26, 2009

Are you kidding me?

I don't know what I am doing as a stay at home mother, but Samuel is sick again.  He had the highest fever he has ever had tonight 102.8.  He is coughing pretty badly.  If he doesn't sleep well tonight, I will take him to the doctor.  I just think he has a bad cold.  Maybe it was the fact that last week I took him out almost everyday last week and he was exposed to lots of children, then we flew and it was really cold in Minnesota.  I don't know what it is, but I am starting to wonder if I am doing something wrong.  

Poor kid.  

I am so worn out too.  When he is sick, he is very needy.  I completely understand because when I am sick all I want is for someone to take care of me, but my goodness I am tired.  

I am done for the night. 

3 comments:

Charisa said...

it's not you! tis the season for colds and random bugs! hope the little guy is feeling better soon!

Sarah said...

I'm just getting so frustrated with him getting sick all the time. I hope this one doesn't last too long.

megan said...

Ugh, that sucks!!! I hope he feels better soon! I'm sure it's not you. :)