Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday wasn't a very productive day.  The entire family was exhausted.  Samuel took almost a 3 hour nap and a few more naps throughout the day.  Dave took a nap and I just tried to relax.  It is amazing how going out one night can wipe the entire family out.  Thank goodness Laura and Jonathan invited us over for dinner, otherwise I don't think we would have been eating.  

Samuel had peas yesterday.  He hated them so much in the morning, he wouldn't even open his mouth for the food.  But then by the afternoon, we tried them again and he really like them.  We think he was just really tired in the morning and just wanted to sleep and not eat. 

Samuel is now standing by himself, while holding onto the ottoman.  It was pretty cool.  I will post a picture later.  I left my camera upstairs and I am too lazy to go up and get the memory card.  

I ran 3 miles yesterday (on the treadmill).  It was raining like crazy in the morning, so I didn't meet the group of girls to run, but I had gotten myself motivated, so I ran on the treadmill.  I am about to run again.  I will try to run at least a couple of miles today.  

Samuel is napping and I want to get a workout in, so I am off. 

No comments: