Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Is this a sign?

Picture of George and Samuel yesterday:


Samuel is definitely getting a personality.  I can now officially say that Samuel has bitten the crap out of my nipple.  I am sure you guys really wanted to hear that, but I am still in shock at how much it hurt, so I had to share my pain.  He woke up from his nap this morning and I hadn't even really started feeding him and he chomped down.  I screamed really loudly and started yelling "No, No, No".  I literally wanted to grab his face and yank it off my boob, but my screaming startled him so much that he yanked himself off.  When he looked at me I told him "No biting".  Then the little shit looked right at me, smiled huge and started laughing.  I am not kidding he actually started laughing.  Then he went right back and started eating.  Should I take this as a sign that he is not going to be listening to me in the future?!

I am off to vacuum the house.  The Parents and Teachers lady is coming over this afternoon and I don't want her sitting on the dog hair filled carpet.  

No comments: